Thursday, July 9, 2009

Are You Ready for a Job Switch

Are You Ready for a Job Switch

1) Within the past six months, I have made more errors at work than usual. True
False
2) I am rarely sick on my days off, but have many stress-related illnesses at work. True
False
3) I can’t imagine any job-related surprises. True
False
4) I acquired at least five new skills in the past year to make my job easier. True
False
5) I talk very little about my job when with friends. True
False

6) Most of the time, I am uncomfortable mixing socially with people in my line of work. True
False
7) I am probably paid too little for what I do, but I enjoy the job security. True
False
8) I am generally cynical about my vocation when approached by newcomers. True
False
9) I read little or nothing about new developments and procedures in my field. True
False
10) I seldom get new ideas for improving my job. True
False

No comments:

Post a Comment