Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can You Control Your Own Destiny?

Can You Control Your Own Destiny?


1) When I am certain that I am right, I can convince others. True
False
2) It's probably silly to think that I can change someone's basic attitudes. True
False
3) Success in school or work is due mainly to my own efforts and frame of mind. True
False
4) Whether I make a lot of money in life is mostly a matter of luck. True
False
5) There's not much that a disadvantaged person can do to succeed in life unless he or she is educated. True
False

6) Assuming there are two teams of equal skill, the cheering of the crowd is more important than luck in determining the winner. True
False
7) Most problems work themselves out. True
False
8) I sometimes get a feeling of being lucky. True
False
9) I own a good luck charm. True
False
10) It's better to be smart than lucky. True
False

No comments:

Post a Comment